Click To Know

Let us be together again






What am I doing here?
Where have I come from?
Where do I have to go?
I see no one by my side,
I see no one when I look behind... 
Even the way is saying NO to me, the destiny to have destination is out of my life’s scramble, GOD, witnessing this moment is the worst you could do to me, why you have to always reward me with the things I don`t do and so neither desire for, why do you never care for my heart and its feelings rather you bombard it with pain I cannot succumb to, I have made myself to forget about the things that I do deserve, but I feel I can at least enroll myself for those mere little things I really wish for or is it also quite a tough game for you? 

Well, this game has been one sided for so long now, I beg you to let go the thought of overpowering me every single time. Don`t look at what I have or else take me away first.


Let Us Be Together


The gaps between my fingers have been vacant for too long now, it’s been so long since I saw the eyes that could show the real ME, as I no more remember the fact what it’s like to be me. I don`t see the light any more, it’s just a dark road leading to a limbo, this emptiness is consuming my soul. You have never been kind to me, but I will be, by telling you the only possible answer that might keep me going.

There was her voice that always told me that I am special even when I knew I am not, there was a hand that could guide me through the darkest of the despair islands you could ever create, there was a smile which made me felt how beautiful place this world is, there were eyes that made me craving to live another life, even the thought of her used to bring order out of chaos in my messed up life, with her I could be exactly as you (GOD) made me, she is no less than a divine intervention into my life, you brought her into my life and it turned upside down, I started believing; in YOU, in me, in love, and in life.

I have heard that a broken heart makes notices to shatter almost anything, don`t take me to that bridge which I inevitably have to cross and jumping off might seem a better option...

It’s not too late; it’s not too much to ask. Hearts were broken, harsh lessons learned, and I promise I would die a thousand times just to have one moment with her, I love her with every drop of my blood and my every breath has her name written on it, it would be a shame to let the most beautiful thing that you have created to see its death: LOVE...

I am sorry that I love her more than you but I can`t help it, I can promise you one thing that it’s the most honest prayer that you would ever hear, "LET US BE TOGETHER AGAIN" 




P.S - This post is dedicated to you, " B.E "  :) :) hppy 9 mnths :D


Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. its beautiful..............:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice..........bt 1st 1/2 s much more better as it does rsmbl mah feelings dan 2nd part(xcpt d 1st para f 2nd 1/2),actually i dnt wnt mah past 2 cum bk,so.............. :P :P :P
    overall nice..................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @sudi hahaha ami 3 4 times porar por bujlm ki bolte chaichs :P :P

      Delete
  3. Nice......
    Though well educated emotions are expressed by this one........
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well educated emotions mean?? did not get u though

      Delete
    2. means the thoughts are quite maturely expressed so i used well educated to address this blog post, as for normal attired ones this post will seem as absurd!!!

      p.s: liked it!!!!

      Delete
  4. It's not that good.. I am sorry to say, although it is dedicated to me.. and there are obviously some flaws that I have mentioned few minutes earlier .. try to improve My Son..!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @apu sala feeling dkh toke ki ami exm er khata dkhte dilam :( :(

      Delete
  5. keep on writing cheers abhi :)

    ReplyDelete