Click To Know

When You Walked Away

Sometimes there are few people pinned to your life, whom you never wanna see departing from that conjunction, you just wanna be an adhesion to them no matter whatever it takes you to be with them. But then our destiny not always conforms to our thoughts and desires. And sometimes those special ones do walk away, leaving you in the darkness of cynicism…


" Don't Walk Away "

In those subtle moments you wanna say something, you wanna express the grief and suffering aroused because of their jolted departure

May be this poem would convey whatever you wanted to express in those moments but being at loss of words, you were left unspoken…

I watch you walk away from me

and the tears start to fall

I ask myself a million times

How did we lose it all???

For the first time I had no words

that to you I could say

I cling to old memories

And I watch you walk away

I just don't want to let you go

But inside I know I must

My heart's whimpering with pain

But it's my mind I trust
There's confusion around me

There's numbness in my heart

But looking at you walk away

My world just fell apart

If only I could handle it

And bear to just say

I'd use my breath and say the words


"Don't Walk Away"


P.S - This blog post is dedicated to my dearest editor/friend/ khadus divyu.... Thnx dear for being with me.. I know sometimes am just too irritating but still whenever I asked you for your help I got you, standing with me... thnx for being the khaduest friend ever.. :)  

Post a Comment

35 Comments

  1. Very gud......
    Dont walk away......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pouring your heart out in just one poem is certainly not an easy task...
    But, You have done it and that too in a profoundly amazing way....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahona sparklin das25 January 2013 at 22:33

    sweet....and bitter... <3 it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Mr. Abhi....Its too heart touching to be describable....u r really a versatile genius..... :) carry on dr...All the best for ur future writing....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jah baaababbaaaaa..... :o comment, like korleo dos, na krleo dos....thn wht do u wnt Mr. Abhi....??? ok, then cmnt ta wthdrw kre nebo...???

      Delete
    2. @osi dhore marbo ebar hunuman fst e koreni tai

      Delete
    3. uuuuuuuuuu, khomota ache amk mara.....??? U hunuman..!!! porbo then to comment korbo, time to lage....pora na hole ki kre korbo....???? :o most baje u....uff

      Delete
  5. wow soooooooooo nice tar....its really heart touching......

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was actually written by me.. I just gave it to you to read and now see, its on your blog with all your credits. This is the real world! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @gargi just gonna kill you now .. you just come to d college once n meet me

      Delete
  7. so swt of u abhi....thank u for the credit u gave me,even though i hav'nt contributed much.... :)
    the poem is really pedantic about worthy feelings, although the greatest feeling expressed here is pain.

    P.S: commendable work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @divyu without you i cant write :( i need u for editing :)

      Delete
  8. agn a gr8 piece f wrk..............lk it........

    ReplyDelete
  9. again and again ur creations wow me..keep up the good work..thumbs up..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. @priyanka thnx dr ..it meant a lot as it comes frm u :)

      Delete
  11. it is nyc..carry on abhishek..i love to read ur peotries..

    ReplyDelete
  12. itss vryyy nycccc..:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in
    Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

    my blog post :: diet plans that work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnx but i dont have any idea about yahoo news

      Delete