Click To Know

Hum Ji Lenge Tere Bina





There are times when you depart from your loved ones, you kind of begin to ponder about life not going anywhere anymore instead surrendered to past statically, an emotional chunk inhibits you to recover and everything seems to pause for a lifetime.

Moving on seems to be great of a deal, or sometimes you are so much gripped into your painful past that you yourself starts to annul that you won’t be able to do it so easily. 

But then it is not the way, moving on leaving the past behind is a kind of un-interrogative fact and life really goes on. You have to let it go, whatever you are holding for so long by one means or the other.

 Someday, somewhere you are destined to find someone better, someone who is worthy to contemplate the depth of your love.

May be your love story does not have a perfect “chetan- bhagatending but even Laila-Majnu; the REAL INSEPARABLES were separated from each other…




Yes, kind of unfortunate but it goes like this sometimes the true love indeed faces such closures. 

Here is a small tactful enclosed song which may turn out to be the reflection of your state once or now and to make you believe,

“Hum-ji-lenge-tere-bina”    


This is one of those decisions
of my heart that are thought to last forever, o dear...

Now your firm companionship will no more be there
the extremity of pain has now arrived here…

It’s a torment to know that your love was fake,
but the God I know is true as always...

I have cried my heart out in the loneliness severely,
Then I got you luckily...

This keeps happening in the absurd worldly relations,
as it does not seem much of a concern

Even the Laila and Majnu
were separated from each other...

The pain evolving from tears of loneliness is killing me here;
even the destruction hasn't been a fate to all, there...

I'll be however able to live without you,
so there’s no need for any more pleads to woo

I'll bear the pain of void without you,
and the same for wounds I got from you...


It's an all new moment this time, new strange season,
without even a pinch of faithfulness inside...

I'll be going for something new now...
As now I'm contently happy without, with no more anger inside

You've already chosen the path,
that was one maybe meant for you...


I now feel obligation for you,
that you've left me alone,

Now that your love is lost by me,
I strongly feel like I've met myself...

No one’s got a companionship of a lifetime here, 
And the one that your heart truly loves, 

As a ritual makes you cry...







P.S: This is the English translation of my favourite song 
“Hum-ji-lenge-tere-bina”  from the movie murder 3..

"Tere binaa hum jee lenge
 Phir kyoon rahe koi gile
 Tere binaa hum seh lenge
 Wo zakhm jo tujh se mile..."




Post a Comment

9 Comments